Numbers with this prefix were first introduced in 2004.While 6306182102 was originally issued with the info above, the owner of the phone number (630) 618-2102 may have transferred it through a process called porting.
Caller name: Senior Care
Caller type: Telemarketer
Claimed to be from Senior Care. Couldn't hardly understand the lady. She asked for me by name and said she heard I was suffering from back pain. When I asked where she got that from she skirted around the question. I told her it sounded like a scam and it made her mad and she said she wasn't trying to sell anything... Right. She raddled on that she wasn't selling any thing and I ask why was she calling me then and she ignored the question. After about the third time I told her "It sounds like a scam." She got real pissed and hung up. d**n at that a shame.
Caller type: Debt Collector
DEBT COLLECTION -- NOT SENIOR CARE
"She asked for me by name and said she heard I was suffering from back pain."
1. Before they can start collecting a debt, they must first confirm your identity.
2. By using your name,and you engaging them, you are confirming your identity to allow further collection actions.
3. Do not answer calls from numbers that you do not recognize.
4. If you do, hang up. Do not engage these parasites in any way.
5. If you are a NEIGHBOR of the person that they are calling about, do not answer any of their questions. Say these MAGIC WORDS
"Put Me On Your Do Not Call List." Do not say anything else.
Do not answer ANY of their questions. They are ILLEGALLY CONTACTING you.
You can sue them (without the need to pay attorney's fees) and receive $1,000 per occurrence that they call AFTER you tell them not to call you. Keep a log, take a pic of the caller id. It is easy money because they are illegally contacting you under the FDCPA.
6. If you are the PERSON that they are asking for, do not say yes or no, as to who you are. ONLY state,
"Put This Number On Your Do Not Call List Immediately."
You can sue them (without the need to pay attorney's fees) and receive $1,000 per occurrence that they call after you tell them not to. Keep a log, take a pic of the caller id each and every time that they call. It is easy money because they are illegally contacting you under the FDCPA.
7. Google "FDCPA Attorney" in your city.
**** COPY & PASTE THIS ON ANY OTHER NUMBER THAT YOU RESEARCH AND SUSPECT IS A DEBT COLLECTOR *****
Caller type: Scammer/Fraudster
Called 11/28/17 @ 3:21 PM MST. Left no message. In my experience, calls from "Unknown name" callers who leave no message are SPAM/SCAM calls. I've been on both the National and State Do-Not-Call lists for years.