Numbers with this prefix were first introduced in 2011.While 3603387503 was originally issued with the info above, the owner of the phone number (360) 338-7503 may have transferred it through a process called porting.
Caller name: National Disability Assoc
Caller type: Scammer/Fraudster
- called several times saying I had applied for disability
- said it was a recorded call each time
- 'I have to ask you some qualifying questions', 1st on 'are you between 60-64'. Answered no, she rudely just hangs up
- this is 1 of many calls, sounds like same person
- I don't know if any of these other calls were from this number: 360-338-7503 but they all are 360 pre-fix