Numbers with this prefix were first introduced in 1997.While 3022316029 was originally issued with the info above, the owner of the phone number (302) 231-6029 may have transferred it through a process called porting.
Caller type: Unknown
This guy wanted to come and inspect my home for storm damage. We have 12 " of snow on the ground. I asked if he was going to shovel it? He said yes! I hope he brings a snowplow for the driveway. That would be so helpful!
Caller name: Scammer - Fraud
Caller type: Scammer/Fraudster
Survey with goal of having you say "Yes" for fraudulent use on sales calls later.
1. Do you think President Trump should be impeached?
2. Do you think Michael Cohen broken laws on behalf of this President?
3. Do you think either Eric Trump, Donald Trump Jr, the sons of the President, broke any laws on the President's behalf?
4. Do you think the President colluded with the Russians time win the 2016 election?
5. Do you think Vice President Pence was aware of all that went on, on his behalf?
Finally, number 6, Do you think the Supreme Court Justice Kavanaugh should be removed due to his illegal process and a valid candidate offered?
If you answered "uh huh" or "I don't know" or not a clear "yes," the survey continues. If you say "YES!" Clearly, it ends - it can commit fraud against you at will.
NEVER SAY "YES" but s***w with them by giving long careful answers without saying "yes," "yup" or similar.