848-248-4676 - Did this number call you? If yes, leave your comment/complaint below.

Phone number: 848-248-4676 is located in Metuchen, New Jersey.

Its exchange 248 is managed by LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS, LLC -.
The number is currently on switch number WHWKNJANDS0.
Around 50% of people reported it as "Telemarketer".
You are the 17th person to search for it here.The number has a total of 8 complaints filed against it.
Latest people reported the number as that of "unknown Telemarketer SCAMMER, amanda"

Anonymous
+3

I called this number back. A recorded message gave me the option to be removed from their list. I opted to be removed. I'm still receiving calls from them....

The caller was identified as an Unknown
Reported 20th, Feb. 2013.
Jodelle
0

Looking for my mother then she hung up. when called states breast Cancer society.

The caller was identified as a breast Cancer
Reported 6th, Aug. 2013.
anonymous
0

Called Aug 12, 2013 7:55 pm saying they are the Breast Cancer Society looking for donations.

The caller was identified as a Metuchen NJ
Reported 3rd, Sep. 2013.
Anonymous
0

They never leave a message. We also never answer the phone because we have caller ID. They sometimes call later at night which wakes us up.

The caller was identified as a Breast Cancer
Reported 13th, Sep. 2013.
Anton
0

These people called - know my first name because they asked for me on my message maching - but that's all.
When will these entities learn that nobody is going to do business with them, or return their calls, when they don't leave a detailed message on peoples answering machines?
They're just wasting their time (and mine, writing this!)

The caller was identified as a Breast Cancer ...
Reported 15th, Nov. 2013.
Anonymous
0

They called and didn't leave a message..... From past reviews looks like a scam!

The caller was identified as a Breast Cancer Society
Reported 16th, Nov. 2013.
victor
0

They called as a Breast Cancer Representative. I called the Breast Cancer Society for verification and they could not find the number in the registry......scammers........ 2 ladies and very friendly too they really know how to throw the fishing hook. but i don't swim on there waters.

The caller was identified as a amanda
Reported 3rd, Mar. 2014.
John of Lower Merion
0

(848) 248-4676 Live call received 22 March 2014 Cancer Donation Solicitation
Caller ID: "Breast Cancer S"

Also calls from: (609) 318-6033 | (732) 907-2112 | (856) 295-5661 | (856) 295-9561

To my surprise, this was a live person after the predictive dialer took two minutes to get an agent on their end. It was a solicitation for donations for breast cancer. They've called before and actually told me that only 15% of my donation goes to fight cancer (they keep the other 85% as "administrative cost") and I give them a hard time but without actually refusing their request, so they remain on the phone with me, even though it's a waste of their time. Obviously they don't keep call logs or they would have removed me from their call list long ago.

So now I make it harder on them by pledging, giving them a false ID and credit card information and address, and making them waste postage to mail me a receipt, then wasting more time when they get their envelope returned from the US Postal service and they have to flag it on their computer.

I use Fake Name Generator ( www.FakeNameGenerator.com ) to create 100% false credit card numbers, individual's name and address to give telemarketers soliciting contributions from me. The fake credit card actually passes the "Luhn Formula" first level test and appears to be in the valid credit card number format.

Side Note

I try to record these calls using Google Voice, but this particular call came in on our other phone number so I wasn't able to record the call.

Thanks to Google Voice ( www.google.com/voice ) you can hear other conversations on my Spam Calls web page:

http://home.comcast.net/~achx88a/spam/spamcalls.htm

Signup for your own free Google Voice account at www.google.com/voice and avoid telephone call spam

The caller was identified as a unknown Telemarketer SCAMMER
Reported 22nd, Mar. 2014.
Please tell us about the number using the form below.

File a Complaint About 848-248-4676


Can't see verification code?